In partnership with NYCHA's Resident Economic Empowerment & Sustainability program, we are co-hosting a workshop on how our Co-op Academy can help you start a business.
We help people start worker cooperatives, which are businesses that workers control together, giving more choices over their work and the rights to the profits.
This is for individuals and groups interested in starting a business or those who are already in the early stages of business formation.
Our five month Co-op Academy begins February 2020. Learn how you can apply for the program. Applicants accepted into the program receive:
- Over 60 hours of training by skilled experts
- One-on-one mentoring with a successful entrepreneur
- Legal assistance with business incorporation and structuring
- Training and support in fundraising
- Peer-support network beyond the course
- Greater visibility and name recognition for your cooperative
- And much more….
Learn about this intensive 5-month long training and support program that helps teams of aspiring entrepreneurs develop worker-owned businesses.
#workerowners #thinkoutsidetheboss #controlyourwork #greenworkercoops #payyourselfwhatyoudeserve
547 Eat 146 St
bronx, NY 10455
Google map and directions