Stay tuned for upcoming events in 2017
- Monthly info-session
- Annual Federation of Worker Cooperative Conference
- Co-op Assemblies
- Start-up Mini Fest
- Advocacy Day
For more information about upcoming events contact Ileia Burgos, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Green Worker Cooperatives invites you to our Afterwork Networking social. Come have a drink with us!
Come meet with other folks who are interested in learning more about cooperatives or starting one.
You must be co-op curious, and want to learn how to create a co-op or be in the early stages of creating a business.
Come prepared to talk about your business idea or professional background, and ready to share your contact info.
Meet others looking for a team to begin a cooperative business.
As an added bonus, we will be doing early registration for the Fall Co-op Academy, the fast track to create a cooperative.
- Our Co-op Academy is an intensive 5-month long training and support program that helps teams of aspiring entrepreneurs develop worker-owned green businesses.
- The course is designed so that each team is able to get their business up and running by the completion of the course.
Join us at Port Morris Distillery in the South Bronx.
A modern distillery offering tastes of pitorro, a Puerto Rican liquor, with tours of the distillery & a bar space.6 Train to Cypress Avenue, Walk for 10 minutes to the Distillery.
- Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 06:00 PM
- Green Worker Cooperatives in Bronx, NY
Information session for individuals interested in starting a small business or those who are in the early stages of business formation.
Learn How To:
- Create your own job
- Hire yourself and neighbors or family
- Own and manage a business with others
- Create job security
Come to this info session, hosted by Green Worker Cooperatives, to learn the steps you will need to start a business owned and controlled by you and others.
Bring a friend or potential partner and learn how you can participate in our Fall 2017 Co-op Academy to jump-start a worker-owned business.