Go beyond the boss.
Come learn about Green Worker Cooperatives, and how our Co-op Academy can help you start a business.
In partnership with NYCHA's Resident Economic Empowerment & Sustainability program, we are co-hosting a workshop on how our Co-op Academy can help you start a business.
We help people start worker cooperatives, which are businesses that workers control together, giving more choices over their work and the rights to the profits.
Our five month Co-op Academy begins February 2020. Learn how you can apply for the program. Applicants accepted into the program receive:
- Over 60 hours of training by skilled experts
- One-on-one mentoring with a successful entrepreneur
- Legal assistance with business incorporation and structuring
- Training and support in fundraising
- Peer-support network beyond the course
- Greater visibility and name recognition for your cooperative
- And much more….
Check out more info about the Co-op Academy, the 5 month business "bootcamp" for cooperative start ups.
Learn about this intensive 5-month long training and support program that helps teams of aspiring entrepreneurs develop worker-owned businesses.
This is for individuals and groups interested in starting a business or those who are already in the early stages of business formation.
1150 E 229th St
Bronx, NY 10468
Google map and directions